Welcome to GEO UK!
GEO UK is a leader in providing private prison and detention management as well as escorting services to government.
Our goal is to become the provider of choice for UK and European Governments in custody, care and control, including Home Office organisations, such as NOMS and UKBA.
GEO UK currently manages the immigration removal centres at Harmondsworth in West Drayton, London and Dungavel, Strathaven, Scotland.
GEO stays at the forefront of private sector correctional management by providing modern well-equipped facilities that feature leading-edge custodial technology and programs. At the heart of our success is a philosophy of providing quality cost-effective services, innovative custodial facility operation, and the successful rehabilitation of offenders.
We know that our organisation depends on our people. We ensure our employees a stable career, competitive benefits, and a diversified range of employment opportunities. We are also committed to actively encourage and support our employees to gain the skills and qualifications that will support their future employability and meet the needs of our business. If you are interested in working for GEO UK click here.
Book a visit
Details on visits, to our site click here.
- Detainee Custody Officer - Zero Hours
- Catering Manager (DCO Badged)
- GEO awarded Investors in Diversity Level 2
- Head Office Restructure
- HARMONDSWORTH GETS A FURTHER 5 STARS
- DUNGAVEL HOUSE GOES FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH
- HARMONDSWORTH AND DUNGAVEL AWARDED SWORDS OF HONOUR
- GEO staff top the UK Border Agency supplier awards
- GEO Head Office relocates to Hurley