Latest news from The GEO Group UK Ltd
GEO Amey PECS Ltd has been awarded three contracts by the Ministry of Justice
GEO Amey PECS Ltd ("GEOAmey"), has been awarded three contracts by the Ministry of Justice in the United Kingdom for the provision of prison escort and custody services in Lots 1, 3, and 4 which encompass all of Wales and all of England except London and the East of England.
The contract for the provision of prison escort and custody services in the three Lots will have a base term of seven years with a renewal option period of no more than three years and is expected to have an annual revenue value of approximately £93 million.
GEOAmey is a joint venture between GEO's wholly-owned subsidiary, GEO UK and Amey, which is a leading UK public services provider in the highways, roads, schools, waste, rail, fleet solutions, workspace, street lighting, commercial, housing and aviation sectors. The GEOAmey joint venture is expected to employ approximately 3,000 professionals who will be responsible for approximately 460 vehicles and approximately 2,600 daily prisoner movements.
- Detainee Custody Officer - Zero Hours
- Catering Manager (DCO Badged)
- GEO awarded Investors in Diversity Level 2
- Head Office Restructure
- HARMONDSWORTH GETS A FURTHER 5 STARS
- DUNGAVEL HOUSE GOES FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH
- HARMONDSWORTH AND DUNGAVEL AWARDED SWORDS OF HONOUR
- GEO staff top the UK Border Agency supplier awards
- GEO Head Office relocates to Hurley