The GEO Group has a track record of delivering the very highest standards in privatised prison projects. GEO UK prides itself on developing new and innovative approaches to the design and management of privatised prisons.
Our aim is to provide a safe, secure and decent environment, while delivering pioneering offender rehabilitation programmes, in partnership with the National Offender Management Services (NOMS).
GEO recognizes a commitment to reduce re-offending. We work with offenders to change their behaviour, and address the issues that may lead them to re-offend, by targeting:
2. Education, training, and employment
4. Drugs and Alcohol
5. Finance, benefit, and debt
6. Children and families
7. Attitudes, thinking, and behaviour
Our substantial capital resources and unique in-house expertise ensure that GEO UK can deliver a fully co-ordinated approach to privatised prisons - from design, financing and construction to ongoing management.
GEO UK can develop new facilities 30-50 percent faster than the typical government project, with cost savings of up to 40 percent and management cost efficiencies of 10-20 percent throughout the lifespan of the facility
- Detainee Custody Officer - Zero Hours
- Catering Manager (DCO Badged)
- GEO awarded Investors in Diversity Level 2
- Head Office Restructure
- HARMONDSWORTH GETS A FURTHER 5 STARS
- DUNGAVEL HOUSE GOES FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH
- HARMONDSWORTH AND DUNGAVEL AWARDED SWORDS OF HONOUR
- GEO staff top the UK Border Agency supplier awards
- GEO Head Office relocates to Hurley